Sonic Electronix

Just trying to get an idea of the amount I would need to do 100% coverage on my 98 neon goal is anti flex and rattle. Plan is 2 re destroyer 12s on 5k

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I don't think deadener is gonna increase flex lol trying to think like I'm at work and I'm comparing it to times so idealy 40 sq feet should be 4x10' in 12"x12" tiles so 80 sq feet should be more then enough to do the whole car the stuff in looking at is audio technix 60 mill I'm unsure what thickness I should use could always double up I guess

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

normally you are cheaper off buying the 80mil, vs doubling up on 60mil. Not really a big price difference from one to the other, especially if you buy it on sale.

also buy more then you planned on using, you always find other areas to do, or areas to double/triple up on etc.

Black friday and Cyber monday right around the corner, im sure there will be deals on various brands.

Archived