BigPimpin91 Posted March 4, 2008 Report Posted March 4, 2008 Ok. I went to google to price check a RF t1k and I click a link that brings me to SMD. I say oops and go back but noticed that the replies I have to click on them at the bottom to see what they say. Now my settings are like that and it annoys me. How do I put it back the old way to where the replies were already there? Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
roscoe1129 Posted March 4, 2008 Report Posted March 4, 2008 top right hand corner of the thread that says options: display modes: standard. Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BigPimpin91 Posted March 4, 2008 Author Report Posted March 4, 2008 top right hand corner of the thread that says options: display modes: standard. Thank you, and I love you. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
roscoe1129 Posted March 4, 2008 Report Posted March 4, 2008 Thank you, and I love you. starting to sound like Wes *9512gtgpx Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.