bgolladay1 Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Hey guys I need designs for a box to go under my seat of my 2009 f150 super cab. I will be running two SD2s on 750 watts. I needs to be sealed. Here is a pic of a prefab box for my truck I figured it might help. f150-extended-cab-09-dual-3_size2.jpg 09 F 150 Supercab 2 Sundown Sd-2 8s Rockford r-750-1 Rockford 6x8s Rockford r-250-4 Pioneer avh1500 Big 3 upgrade
Joe X Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 Those can work on sealed or ported 0.25 cubic feet net for sealed 0.5 cubes net for ported, you can just mod the box you have, maybe turn it into ported.
FUKAZ28 Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 Not to highjack your thread, but I'm in need of the same thing.
FUKAZ28 Posted December 8, 2013 Report Posted December 8, 2013 Since no one has chimed in. I found a guy at soundoffaudio that is going to do a ported box for me. Hit him up and see what he says. http://soundoffaudio.com/
Joe X Posted December 8, 2013 Report Posted December 8, 2013 Since no one has chimed in. I found a guy at soundoffaudio that is going to do a ported box for me. Hit him up and see what he says. http://soundoffaudio.com/ OP did not chime in either, don't know but I think you are going to be given a prefab at custom price.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.