Sonic Electronix

Need help choosing a subwoofer

I have a 3200 rms hifonics colossus ,a hc2400 and hc2000 battery. So my electrical is good. At the moment I have a solo x 18 with a half wall in place of my backseat. It is not very loud like it could be. The solo x is very huge and takes up a lot of space. My car is an Acura legend. I may be getting a new car soon though but anyways I'm trying to pick out a new sub(s) that will POUND my rib cage and hurt my ears! I'm looking specifically at FI's subs because they get low and loud. So with 3200 watts rms what subs from then should I go with? I was thinking 2 fi bl 15s or maybe 2 fi bl 18s. Money really is not an issue so I could go with 2 fi sp4 15s but I know u need a lot of power for that. Can some one guide me I'm the right direction? I have spent way too much money so far to not have satisfying results:( I love the solo x and it gets low too, maybe I should just keep that and put it in an SUV? My cabin right now is my limiting factor because it sucks a**

yea I would save the solo x for a bigger vehicle as for the other choices they are all awesome just do your research and make a decision based off what you feel will be the best for your money

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

I need you to post in only one section with the same question and not cross post. Pkease see your first thread

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived