Hello everyone here at the SMD forums, how are y'all doing. My name is warren, and i'm going to be starting a build for my 2003 dodge ram single cab. I am awaiting the arrival of 1 d2700 and 4 xs power d3400s and 1 350 amp alternator from mechman. I already have my RE audio 18" duel 2 ohm subwoofer which is powered by a RE audio 45kv.1, which is en route. I have 100 foot of 1/0 cable on the way 150 feet of 12 guage 10 feet of 8 guage. In the next few months ill be grabbing 2 crescendo ft1 super tweets( eventually 4), 4 6.5 crescendo mids,(maybe some 8s or 10s as well) 2 RE audio US-X 4250 to power the mids and highs, a clarion 7 band eq, and last but not least a pioneer double din for the head unit. I figured id start the thread and post pics as i worked through it.

i was thinking blow through but i dont have the heart to do it but i am grabbing some spare door panels and interior panels to use for the fiberglass so i can have everything fit nice and tight and if it doesnt turn out i can still have my stock panels, just in case, i will be using murdermat i got a hell of a deal for 80 square feet

Well its giving up a lil bit of leg room and i guess it would technically be a walled system but trust me it was not easy to figure it out but ill make a photbucket account and start posting pics as soon as all componants come in and just an update to everyone i am changing mids and highs to crescendo audio (6) pwx 6.5, (2) pwx 8s, and (4) FT1 black edition super tweeters :)

Archived