Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

Well... Without seeing it do it,

Logic says its not the power cause it worked before

Prob the back door.

Cant you put a longer coil in it? Im pretty sure you have the shorter style coils.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Hmmmmm never thought of that. What if I step up to lvl 5s stronger motor force?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Well, i think you should have gone 5's a long time ago.

Or something like i used.

Just sayin

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ray for the above question. Would the amp be alright attached to the box directly or maybe just an extension of 2x4s so its not fully on the box. Because i would have no idea where to put the amp LOL

I dont know i heard the vibrations messes with amps :pardon:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Make the box super solid and use rubber feet to mount the amp

Hey ray wondering if ya can help me out with this

dodge

ram

diesel

aftermarket radio( can get model if need be)

problem is,you can pick up a few stations here and there but most of the time all you get is static and then you might be only able to pick up one station. Antenna is plugged in Tight in the back and followed the cable till it went though the dash and out the firewall and its tight on the outside. So not sure if its the radio or the antenna just messed up any ideas?

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

need to plug in another antenna just to rule that out.

also drop glove box and make sure the ant connection back there is good.. i believe its split right behind the glove box

also drop glove box and make sure the ant connection back there is good.. i believe its split right behind the glove box

will do thanks sir

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

will do thanks sir

took the whole dash cover off followed the antenna wire down till it went into a case with another wire followed that to the firewall all was connected and felt under the fender and all was connected to the antenna shaft so guess i can try another antenna is there any decent like in car antennas so i don't have to run the wire through the dash or something like that?

RlYlm.png

metra sells a decent amplified under dash antenna..

Archived