Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

Got a Question and need an answer right now?

Well I am offering up tech support for free, as long as I am on the computer or near my phone.

Feel free to hit me up on yahoo im @ dinoraver3466

once you im there I will give phone #'s from there...

12v q's, fabrication q's, whatever.

I know alot of times i miss questions asked on the boards, and ive been in jams before and needed some advice with noone to call. I dont want you to be left in the dark, so just hit me up.

FOR FREE.

stump me if you can.. lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Guest MegaloManiac

Whats the most efficient way to make a new center cosole out of fiberglass?

I want to redo this console this week, except i am putting dvd rom on top and hu on bottom

Posted Image

so your keeping the screen, and the deck but adding another piece?

same car as me, so ill have to look at it tonight. "ol' lady drives it".

so you need 2 din size holes down there?

What material do you want to cover it in?

You got glass skillz or did someone else do the screen?

i see the rom drive now.. sorry..

car audio is my busy life  :^ :^

Guest MegaloManiac

so your keeping the screen, and the deck but adding another piece?

same car as me, so ill have to look at it tonight. "ol' lady drives it".

so you need 2 din size holes down there?

What material do you want to cover it in?

You got glass skillz or did someone else do the screen?

im keepin the screen, and it was me and my frienn who did that, no glass involved, just some duramix 4040 and rage gold.

i am just redoin the lower part where the HU is housed.as you can see the dvd player is not a regular din its a slotloaded one(comes from laptop) so just need a HU size and room for that. basically its goin to look the same as far as placement(except with the dvd rom on top and HU on bottom), i just want to make it OEM as possible. i tried the actual OEM compartment u can get for downthere but i wasnt happy with it. also i would like to put some knobs ther for the Epicenter and bassknob from eDNINe 1 :)

well its gonna be tricky, what i do is mount everything where you want it, then make a trim panel that covers everythng up, so if you were to build side pieces that fit down into the outsides of the factory console, and make a base that will give you something sturdy to mount to.

Archived