For Sale: New* Custom 10" Punch HX2's (pair)

Item: Two (2) custom hand-built Punch HX2 10's

Condition: New*
* refurbished motors

Description (specs): 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2 motors, fully re-furbished (new glue, paint, and stickers) matched up with all new parts, including the frames, gaskets, terminals, cones/surrounds, coils, spiders, leads, dustcap, and logo. They have 3" dual 2 ohm voice coils (4 layer copper), dual linear roll spiders, stitched over-sized leads, and 10g chrome push terminals. The cones are carbon fiber over-lay, with soft, tall roll rubber surrounds. Frames are custom painted black w/red stripes, and topped off with high gloss clear. Dust caps feature custom red HX2 logos. These subs are absolutely one of a kind. They were built to look and sound awesome.
Fs is 37hz. RMS is 500 watts.

Price: $200 each + shipping FIRM. Ships from 45614 if you want to get an estimate.
The only trades I can consider are trade-ins for blown subs or motors. Pm me with what you've got.
I cannot even entertain any other trades at this time, and right now cash is king (Christmas money for my kids)
Also, I absolutely LOVE these subs, and will keep them w/o hesitation before I take a penny less.
I have a lot of time and effort in them.

Pictures: Full build log available for the buyer, with hundreds of step by step pictures.

100_7431.jpg

100_7291.jpg

100_7300.jpg

100_7299.jpg

100_7293.jpg

100_7144.jpg

100_7150.jpg

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

TTT

Really bad ass subs here, I will be keeping these (and build a matching 3rd sub) for my daily driver if they don't sell by the end of this week!

Also I have 2 more of these motors ready to build, if anyone is interested in a set just like these, only with 12" Zv2 frames, Zv3 cones/ surround, and d1.4 flat wound coils? They w be ~1500 watts RMS. Let me know if interested, otherwise I'll probably just build them into 10's like these, and keep one with these two and sell the other.

Also, I could build one single as a 10" or 12", with the fw coil and ZV2 frame. Just hit me up if interested, otherwise I'll just build what I think will sell the best.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

TTT

I'm thinkin' I may just keep these, and give them to my son next year or something.

But if anyone is interested I have another motor ready to be built as either a 10 or 12, your choice.
Same paint. D1.4 ohm flat-wound coil. 1500 RMS all day... Hit me up, or just keep looking and you will see it (probably as a 10 if no one hits me up for a 12)

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

• 2 weeks later...

Archived