Jump to content

JBL GTO608C


Nubster

Recommended Posts

Posted

For $79 to my door, is there a better option for the front doors of my Dodge Ram? Listening to rock, metal, some country. Debating on running off the headunit (22w RMS) until I get an amp or just waiting to get the amp then hook them up.

Speaking of amps, what's a good pairing for these at or below the $200 mark? I was looking at the Soundqubed Q4-120 but I'd like to try to find something a little cheaper unless that amp is definitely worth upping the budget to $250.

Posted

I personally had those speakers and was extremely disappointed. They only lasted in my e46 bmw for a week because they sounded worse then the stock speakers. I know there's tons of better options for the price but I'll let someone else make a suggestion.

As far as amp ct sounds is a new brand with great results. You can find a few 4 channels for less then 200 $

Posted

I have massive audio nx4. Works perfectly fine for me . I have digital designs components and just got skar audio components. So far so good .no complaints on any of these companies

94 GMC ext cab

4 12" big bang

2 big bang2400.1

Mids & highs comin' soon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...