Paul walker dead??????

Seriously this was supposes to be a thread about peoples lives who were lost. no matter what their status in media is. None of you n I repeat none of you would tolerate such behavior if anyone of your family members were even injured (and I wish the best for all of you no matter what your opinion y'all are my smd FAM). Anyone who has shown any disrespect (myself included for arguing in a thread such as this) should feel ashamed as WE have made the smd forum and members look disgraceful with these actions. Whether one person being bashed or brought up or both it makes us ALL as a forum look terrible that many of us were extremely disrespectful. These two were both trying to do something so selfless and good for others in need. And this is how they are remorsed? This is an honest shame to see this on here today. those two were still apart of someone's family and loved the same way all of you love your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, etc. Everyone should be able to respect that no matter what your views are of the people or which of them is recognized more. something this tragic no matter to those injured on the bus, in the armed forces, drunk driving or any type of accident, should make opinions not matter. Their kids must now grow up without fathers...take their families into account before you decide to disrespect them even more. And if anyone wants to open the train thread then by all means and I'll back you 100%. No I'm not doing it because they mean less or seen cared about but simply because I actually stay away from the news nd smd is where I heard about this happening. I wish the absolute best and the deepest and sincerest of my apologies for all those that have ever lost anyone. Two weeks ago was the 1 year "anniversary" of my grandmother's death (the first person I've ever known loved and lost. And right now to all of you is honestly one of the VERY few times I have even mentioned it) so everyone just think twice before insulting those whos families now have to burry them it is the most heartbreaking painful thing anyone can experience.

I look forward to Vol. 2

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I would like to apologize to everyone i called a hypocrite. i was going for what has happen to other people who died in the same way that got a different opinions about the way they died. Not everyone is the same and i shouldn't have called you guys that because i don't know what would be your opinions of other who have died the same. Me saying he deserved to die because his actions is wrong too. no one deserves to die regardless of what they are doing to cause death to them selves. i just wanted to let you guys know that i accept my mistake

Archived