Problem for ordering

So recently i ordered 4 pairs of 6.5˝PWX speakers from crescendo over the internet, and 2 Pac LC-1 remotes...

a couple of days afo i got a letter of a ˝suspicious item˝ package from my post office

While i got to the post office they asked me multiple questions if i was ordering some chemical stuff

I told them the negativce answer as i told them im more of an Acustic guy so i ordered the items listed above

As they get me to the package, the package with the PAc lc1 was dismanteled, the crescendo speakers were torn--they separated the cone from the magnet and so on

I was sooo pissed, so I asked them why would they do that

there was no answer

After a couple of more questions i showed them the ordered ˝items˝ , they told me that i needed to pay the taxes for anything that does not come from europe and the tax is 20% of the items original price(which is kinda bullshit to me)

so in order to get the destroyed items i needed to pay 1/4 of the whole price of my destroyed package, which i refuse to pay because they destroyed my items

A coupe of hours later police came by and took me in jail for about 2 hour, and they told me if i dont pay that i will go to court,, for ˝˝illegal shipping activities˝

so i said fuck it...

4 days ago i went to the court and they asked me about the shipping, after i told them what i ordered from the internetz, and how i got to the package the Court told me that the post office will fully cover my loss of equipement, however i am not allowed to order items from the US(as if anyone could deny me that)

Shit is fucked up, with these new LAWS in EU

im so pissed that the day i got home i ordered a SMD VU-1 and a LC1 again, today i got me a message of susspicios package from the Us

after i sent them an email with the items info(didnt asked me that, the time before) I

really hope that i dont have to get broken items again

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

yes it sucks....i hope i get both items this time

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"