Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Ascendant audio havoc 18


cnet15

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im considering getting two of these. Anyone know how this sub handles the lows? I was thinking of building a box tuned around 28 hz. I have an 01 tahoe so space for 2 of these isnt an issue.

Posted

I have a single 12 in my daily driver. These things will get low as you can want . great musical woofer. I wouldnt tune that low though just me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I have a single 12 in my daily driver. These things will get low as you can want . great musical woofer. I wouldnt tune that low though just me

Cool. Im not set on tuning it that low just yet. I plan on using some 8 inch subwoofers in kicks for the higher bass so thats why i was considering tuning so low.
Posted

The low tunjng just means youll roll off lower than you want with your peak. Some people like that because all they listen to is altered music. I dont listen to altered music so its not optimal.for my listening tastes

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

The low tunjng just means youll roll off lower than you want with your peak. Some people like that because all they listen to is altered music. I dont listen to altered music so its not optimal.for my listening tastes

so what do you have your box tuned to?

Posted

Mine is tuned to 33 for my havoc

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6287 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...