Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Jbl gti Mkii 10s


Jbiddle530

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 4 of them Not trying to sell just curious in what they are worth each. Almost new. About 5 hours play on each. 10/10 mechanically and cosmetically. What are they worth each or for a group sale.

Posted

700 new for 2 on ebay.

used doesnt matter how "nice" they are they are still used. I wouldnt pay more then 200-250 each.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...