Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

SUV box build


nvarano

Recommended Posts

Posted

In my durango I have more depth to the hatch than I do height to the roof, would a sub back port back box be my best bet? I just want opinions.

Info if you want it: ~8net cubes 34hz 2 Soundqubed hds215 opti1400 amp.

Posted

Wall with 180" of port tuned to low/mid 30s.

In reality to actually answer your questions SUV builds seem to do great port back.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...