2005 volvo s40 impossible to do a build in?

I like to use this piece whenever necessary when you look at it looks like an fm modulator and you think horrible quality but I have used everything available and I will use this piece over and over again simple install and you can mount the female 3.5 mm jack flush in any panel and comes with a long cord as well. Price is great and even cheaper on other sites you wouldn't be disappointed if your looking just for an aux

http://pac-audio.com/productDetails.aspx?ProductId=1004&CategoryID=45

"Custom isn't bought its created"

hm well $90 for a modulator vs $120 for a nice new HU….i think it'd be more worth the price to do the HU

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

hm well $90 for a modulator vs $120 for a nice new HU….i think it'd be more worth the price to do the HU

I totally understand your view was just trying to offer you an alternative to having to change the head unit and deal with the swap etc., it's a modulator but not really a modulator in a sense and 90 is retail look on amazon whatever decision you choose is obviously yours but the forum is advice and answers to questions and my advice from 15 years of experience is I wouldn't do a swap in this car! Best of luck to you and any questions during install we are all more than happy to help you

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Noted, and thanks for your help. I've looked at other modulator-like installs and just feel like I'd rather do the new HU (don't really like the old/stock one at all). thank you very much though! haha and you can expect at least a question or two, I'm sure this won't be easy. thanks!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Archived