disprovable Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 If possible i was wondering if i could get a box design for my 2 SA's. I'd like it to be a ported box. I'd like it to be 32 Hz. The max dimensions that I have to work with are 35" width, 16" height, and 24" depth. The subs are D2 and will be wired down to a 2 ohm final load. Thank you very much
Joe X Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Here is a suggestion: Port: Red parts: 19 1/4" x 13 1/2" Yellow parts: 6 7/8" x 13 1/2"
disprovable Posted December 7, 2013 Author Report Posted December 7, 2013 Here is a suggestion: Port: Red parts: 19 1/4" x 13 1/2" Yellow parts: 6 7/8" x 13 1/2" thank you so much. I appreciate it Joe!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.