Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure design for (2) HDS312's on BXI2008D


focused313

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys,


Can anyone that has experience with SoundQubed subs or box building help me out with a design for my new enclosure? The box will be covered with "premium" black vinyl from JoAnn. I have...


Car - Dodge Magnum

Subwoofers - (2) Soundqubed HDS312 dual 4 ohm subs (http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS312_p_227.html)

Subwoofer Amp - Hifonics bxi200d (soundqubed 2200 coming soon)

Space available - 39L x 21 1/2W x 14H

Orientation preference: Subs up, single port firing towards rear hatch


I already have a pretty solid box builder, but since these particular subs aren't the most popular, I'd like to give him a very straight forward design/cut sheet for these subs. I listen to 70% rap, 15% old school r&b, 10% gospel, 5% rock. I like my bass pretty deep.

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

Posted

I would tune to 35 hz and they need about 5cubes for the 2 my 1 is in a 2.5 cube box so I would do 5 cubes tuned to 35 hz or so

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...