FSU vs. Auburn.. who you think?

I'm an FSU fan so I am biased, but I think its going to be a good game. Auburn's defense isn't that great, so FSU should have no problem getting points. I'm just curious to see if Auburn stocks to the majorly running game since FSU's defense is quite strong, or if they start to break out more passes. I have no doubt that they are going to run through multiple times, they're run game is on point. I really think it should be a good and close game, both are good teams. Opinions?

I would love to see FSU win because im a floridian but I dont think its going to happen. Auburn has stepped their game up ALOT over the season and I dont see FSU stopping mason from running over aroumd or through them. I think it will be a good game but after the smoke clears Auburn will be hoisting the crystal football.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I would love to see FSU win because im a floridian but I dont think its going to happen. Auburn has stepped their game up ALOT over the season and I dont see FSU stopping mason from running over aroumd or through them. I think it will be a good game but after the smoke clears Auburn will be hoisting the crystal football.

Yeah that's going to be tough. They won't be able to shut him down, they are more or less going to have to contain him. Stop a few and try and mess with their momentum. I just don't see Auburn's defense putting up much of a fight against Shaw, Greene, and Benjamin. It will more than likely be back and forth and within 7 points I think.

Been a fan of FSU since as long as I can remember....and FSU's defense is going to be the key to the game. If they show up like they did against Duke and hold them in the game while their offense got things going they will win hands down. Auburn has a soft defense so FSU will have no issues putting points on the board. But it will be a game where mistakes will be what wins/loses the game.

GO NOLES!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I think FSU has had a fairly easy schedule this year and is used to going on the field and dominating who the play. That wont be the case against Auburn who has played multiple ranked teams and tough games this year. Auburn's head coach is smart and very well planned for who he plays. FSU always starts out slow as well, they dont start getting their offense clicking and syncing until mid 2nd quarter which will be a bad idea against Auburn's high scoring offense. I think thats gonna be the difference maker its always a shootout against Auburn with high scores on both ends but I think FSU's slow starting momentum and Auburn's fast paced offense wins the game for Auburn 42-35.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Big problem for Auburn though is their run heavy one dimensional offense. FSU's top ranked run defense will keep them from getting things going long enough so their offense can start clicking on all cylinders. If Auburn decides to move away from a 1 dimensional approach to offense FSU's secondary is probably the best in the nation!

Agreed Auburn plays a tough schedule, but FSU beat Clemson when they were 3rd, Miami when they were 7....and in total have beaten all four ranked teams they have played 200-35 or something around there. I have confidence FSU will be well prepared and be able to pull this one out. Best of all.....OSU isn't in the national championship game. Although I would have loved to watch FSU hand it to them!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

top ranked run defense against an easy schedule though, clemson has since fell off and Miami was way overranked, and thats coming from a miami fan lol. Auburn has been one dimensional with their run game all year and they still managed to get the the championship game against alot of good teams, including Alabama who might as well be an NFL defense imo. I agree about OSU though I hope they get their asses smoked in whichever bowl game they end up playing

OSU vs Clemson in Orange bowl....be the first and only time I ever root for Clemson LOL!!!!

Agreed, FSU's toughness of schedule wasn't as tough as the SEC and what Auburn faced, but the fact that they absolutely dominated all their opponents this year and usually had first team offense off the field early into the 3rd quarter goes to show they came prepared, and took care of business even with a lesser opponent. It's definitely going to be a good game though. Odds makers are giving FSU an early 9 point favor.

National Championship stays in Bama!!!

I beg to differ! Lol

Archived