stevh0 Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 Taking out the 12's in the liberty to swop over for something a little smaller.Can anybody suggest a hard hitting box? Would I be far off with 3.cu tuned to 38hz?
HowLowCanYouGo Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 lolwut? Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
stevh0 Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 Im planning on building a box for a Jeep Liberty. I was looking for suggestions on tuning and and size.
Joe X Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 1.25 cubes / 20 square inches of port area per sub is the top size recommendation and I wouldn't look to overpower too much in that big box. Since the vehicle is rather large I would look at 10s in a 3 cubes box like that you want to do and push more power into them.
stevh0 Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 what would you suggest for tuning? 40?
Joe X Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 On music mid to upper 30s for those subs, it wouldn't be wise to use a 40Hz tuning on decaf or jeezy stuff for example.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.