Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Building a box in the trunk


shanesauce

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have a 2012 mustang and the trunk opening limits me severely in what I have enough room for. I was thinking about building a box in the trunk but I was wondering what the best way to go about this was?

Would I have to rely on the glue only to hold the joints and how would I clamp in such a tight space?

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

Posted

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...