angelscream Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 I just got my son a set of Planet Audio M2 P110's. Not really great, I know. The set came with a Planet Audio VX1002. I don't think this amp will sufficiently run the subs, What kind of amp could I get to really power them?
Joe X Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 That amp would be nice for powering speakers, not too good for subs, you would get 50W to each sub.
youngbass98 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 Rockford fosgate Punch PBR300X1 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
angelscream Posted December 11, 2013 Author Report Posted December 11, 2013 So something about 300 watts at 2ohm. Since the speakers are 4ohm SVC
youngbass98 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 Rockford PBR500X1 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Joe X Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 A less expensive version of the above: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_67758_Rockford-Fosgate-R500X1D.html Some extra headroom too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.