Okay so I'm not very knowledgeable about security systems and installs im sure ill find myself a good thread on here..

So the car is a 1989 honda civic Hatchback

4 speed manual transmission custom rover orange paint job

No power seats no power windows locks no power steering

ac basically the only thing additional i've added is a aux power port

I'll post another thread with pictures of the car and what i've got done so far plans and etc

So my question is what kind of options do i have as far as adding locks and remote start

I plan on installing a new relay cant decide how many amps yet just looking to get some tips

thanks for reading if you happen to have a good install tut you know you have bookmarked post a link please, thanks.

do add power locks and windows you need to buy the actuator kits it can be done its not terribly difficult, if you have never done alarms i wouldnt reccomend experimenting with out someone knowledgable to back you, remote start can be added to depending on which alarm you get

I was looking into the viper 5905 or something like that i'm open to suggestions thats why I'm here.. so adding power locks and getting remote start just became a must, i'm uploading pictures its no ferrari but very well kept honda which is rare everyone gets ahold of them and slaps fart cannons on them and such i'm interested what you have to recommend as far as systems, i want a glassbreak and proximity option as well as a long range for the remote thanks will

Archived