adding an alarm and p/w , p/l

so i have a 98 neon that ive put around 1k into audio and nothing into protecting it. so ive decided over this winter to save up and buy a few things to put in over the summer. being i plan to glass my doors i need to do power windows and i think the car should have them anyway as well as locks. i was looking into this kit on ebay pretty well priced but im wondering if i could intergrate that kits p/l with the viper alarm. also looking for opinions of the kit as well as the alarm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-DOOR-VEHICLE-AUTOMATIC-WINDOW-AND-LOCK-UNLOCK-KIT-FOR-AUTOMATIC-KEYLESS-ENTRY-/171184317253?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3APower+Ram+50&hash=item27db616345&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VIPER-5704-5704V-2-WAY-CAR-ALARM-REMOTE-START-KEYLESS-SYSTEM-LCD-PAGER-5901-/161106252086?pt=US_Car_Alarms_Security_Systems&hash=item2582ae5136

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Yes they will. May require the dei door looock module or some relay skills but it can be done

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You will be able to integrate no problem that's considered a central locking system the black box is essentially your relay brain what this system does is the movement of the drivers lock allows the other ones to follow the brain will have an input for an alarm to connec directly to it if it doesn't simply tap into the drivers door lock switch input wires it shows 3 wires one is constant ground the other two are you (-) lock and unlock wires! Should be a walk in the park to install.

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Archived