Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design help me please?


lion

Recommended Posts

Posted

Need help with sub box. I have three 12" rockford fosgate T1 subs with rockford T30001 amp. It's going in a 2006 toyota tacoma access pickup truck. It has about 53" length, 20" height, and the width depends on how far up I move the seat so I don't know the exact size space for the width. I'm going to put the amp on the box facing the back seat. I mainly listen to hiphop/rap and wanna get deep bass and I'm trying to make a box but don't know what type of box or size to make. Can I get some help ?

Posted

Check if a 16" (or more if possible) deep box can fit while leaving you able to seat comfortably.

Posted

Here a suggestion, braces are 1.25" wooden dowel rods:

srpo.jpg

3x12SUPUpic_zpsf71c40f0.jpg

Port parts:

Top to Bottom: 12 3/4" x 14 3/4"
Extension: 5" x 14 3/4"

Posted

thank you. this helps a lot. Great to get advise from someone that knows about this field. I'm about to start on the box right away. Can I ask for your help again if I get stuck?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4542 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...