Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

help with ported box 2 RF P315"


mike-e209

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone first time Willing to for this so hope i can get some help. I was trying to use win isd but I just can't get it to work for me. Can someone help me with designing this box. Going into a 96 explorer. Building for rap music so looking for something more on the hard hitting side of tunning please. I'll post some of the specs I already found for this below. Thanks in advance amigos.

Height-19"

Width - 41"

Length variable up to 20"

Required ft3 for each sub is- 2.66ft3

Willing to go with either slot or circular port

Posted

As a didactical tool WinIsd can be useful, there's a way to simulate cabin gain so that is can be used for car audio environment. And you're welcome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6313 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...