Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 Obsidian 18 v2 box


Unkown107

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have you the exact measurements to cut. There will be three pieces for the port. The vertical walls which are 6.5" by 21.75" and then the top wall of the port will be 28" by 21.75". That top piece sits down BETWEEN the two vertical pieces. That makes your internal dimensions of the port 5.75" by 28". I don't have my PC because I'm out of town and down have anything on my phone stored.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

i dont even go back to work till the 2nd of jan its prolly gonna take a month for the subs just to get hear an while im waiting im gonna get the wood an drop it off to get cut idk if he will understand but i will see thanks again

Posted

Well then you have time. I can have time to get back to my computer before it's time to cut and give you exact pictures. I would think me giving exact dimensions would be pretty easy to follow. There are 3 detailed pictures and all cuts should be easy to determine with the labeling I did. The port dimensions are also written out so literally every piece is labeled and you could cut them whenever and assemble in a matter of hours.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

The wood is 3/4" either MDF or nice Birch if you can find some. Not Lowes or Home Depot birch, that stuff is no good usually.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Who is this guy you're having build your box? All he has to do is read the dimensions that I've got, and make the cuts accordingly. Its only 10 pieces of wood and once he's made the cuts, he can do a mock up to see what it will look like assembled. Then he just needs to figure out the best plan of attack for actually assembling the thing.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2615 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...