Kris4b11 Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 So I was building my box the other night and noticed this it's like God knew that I was going to use a bc3500. Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal Crescendo bc3500 DD 9512i
goldeneye4564 Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 lol I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.