Sonic Electronix

Dont you love when you are almost done and find that you are a bolt short or you need another connector, just makes my day, especially when you have to drive 15 miles to go to a store to buy it for a good price or driver 5-6 miles to an overpriced jl audio shop ran by faggots and get ripped off.

It's more like looking at 5G's of shit on the shelf knowin you have another 1G in shit to buy just to complete the project <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

As for the duel alt im going to use my stock and a ho as far as for the all the little stuff they take care of that at the stereo shop

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

x2, better stock up on astrolube.

HA HA HA its going in an expedition :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

if you have the money.... I'd do more mids and highs man

I was thinking that too but if i need more i can just use the ones that i have that would bring my total to 10

naw. I would get some hertz mids and call it a day. How much can you spend on mids?

skys the limit (sorta speak ) Since i have more time then money if i want some thing then i just save to get it :lol:

As for the duel alt im going to use my stock and a ho as far as for the all the little stuff they take care of that at the stereo shop

You get a quote from a shop yet?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You get a quote from a shop yet?

not yet but they have ALOT of glassing to do a 42 inch tv a ps3 i have a ball park figure of what ill be paying in my head

haha

well contact ray for these bad boys

http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/default_en.htm

you just need to set and get a really good sq amp if you get those speakers

I have the rockford 800 x4 and i dont see the speakers your talking about