Jump to content

Small world I guess..


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I was scrolling through my Facebook and I come across an article from Texas about a guy I went to school with. Used to talk to him, he was cool and all. And now he's going to prison for beating a man to death. Guess shit went down when he moved back to Texas. All sorts of fucked. He was straight when he moved back.

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/24276628/plea-bargan-lands-convicted-murderer-20-years-in-prison

Posted

WTF is wrong with people now a days.. Is there no value to life anymore I mean good lord

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

WTF is wrong with people now a days.. Is there no value to life anymore I mean good lord

I used to be cool with him but I think its jacked that all he got was 20 years for first degree. Good ol' Merica I guess, plea bargaining will get you out of anything anymore.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 429 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...