Well since I have a nice 4 day weekend this week (besides the friday and saturday night I am bouncing at the club) I decided to go ahead and carpet the box, paint the port, and ended up making the rest of the box 1.5" thick (before just the front baffle was 1.5"). I was also wondering about going ahead and fiberglass resining the inside of the box, not sure how much it would help though. I still got time to make up my mind on that though because I still got to redrill the holes for the 8 gauge speakers since the box got thicker and I have to go buy some bolts to hold the sub in, It snapped 4 screws that I noticed when taking the sub out.

So heres a few pics of the box being almost done.

Of coarse another sub pic or two...

o0007je6.jpg

o0010cr0.jpg

o0011xo2.jpg

o0012kp1.jpg

o0013rc2.jpg

Here are some pics of the car when I first got it. It had a kx650.4, kx1200.1, two 12" kicker l7s (firing up into the rear deck that was cut out), two 1fared RF caps, audiocontrol overdrive, all RF wiring, pioneer hu deh-p680mp (liked the cda-9833 better so thats what went in the car), and pioneer ts-c130r components in all 4 doors.

3e4wd5.jpg

084pp5.jpg

524ne2.jpg

b34lt5.jpg

So I guess the stereo got updated a little bit for its better. I should get my ext-3000d back in a week or two, hopefully they will have all the bugs worked out of it :D