quincyj34 Posted December 25, 2013 Report Posted December 25, 2013 I want to build a box to sit on the backseat of my truck, but Im not sure if it will be enough volume for two sa 12 or a sa15. These are the dimensions I have to work with. Also how could I port this and what would be the best size port? B ______________ | | C | ________| A | | D | | | | E |_____| F A=24in B=24in C=14in D=14in F=10in Width=17in
jarrius Posted December 25, 2013 Report Posted December 25, 2013 Do not put a box on the back seat it is not safe by any means. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
quincyj34 Posted December 27, 2013 Author Report Posted December 27, 2013 how can I fit two 12s if I dont put it on the seat
CleanSierra Posted December 28, 2013 Report Posted December 28, 2013 how can I fit two 12s if I dont put it on the seat You don't. You remove the rear seat, or you try to fit something under the seats like 8s or 10s downfiring. Something like that. On the seat boxes don't work very well, and as mentioned, not safe. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
FLA813DOVER Posted December 28, 2013 Report Posted December 28, 2013 i think ur talking about building a console sub box? if you are for safety bolt it to the floor or find a way to mount it to the floor /seat. so if u get in a crash it doesnt go flying and kill you or somebody in the car/truck heres 1 i built. its wider then the gap in the front seats and the beauty panels curve back under the seat and are connected to each other and the front/bottom is wedged in between the seat/ front console so it doesnt move 88 ranger xlt ext cab HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s SAZ3000D SAX100.2 alt. 135 amp ford mustang batt. deka G31 1131MF box. 4 cubes 30-34hz rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs. tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se real billet grille not a bolt on. HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN! just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes. Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.