c_johnson7 Posted December 25, 2013 Report Posted December 25, 2013 I have a orion sub and I need to build a ported box. Does anyone have any measurement or plans so that I can get this thing built.
jarrius Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 We need to know te max LxWxH you can use for the box. Also need to know what amp tou are going to run with it. With out this we cant design a box for your car. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.