Jump to content

performance teknique 6x9s any good


ridinclean97

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just ordered these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BI7Y96/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I know these aren't going to sound like some focals but for deck power (20w rms/channel) I figured these would be loud and handle the full potential of the deck. They claim 93 db 1w/meter so they seem like a good option. Anyone have any experience with audio teknique? thanks lol I know most people on here dont bother with rear fill but please help

Posted

Its very loow quality

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

you get what you pay for. just keep that in mind if your on a budget try getting used stuff you'll end up paying less but still getting something worth while. or research how to build your own xover and make your own component set up with woofers,tweaters from parts express or similar sites. imo that would be the best bet for anyone on a budget. i havnt seen a co axle speaker set up yet that can compare to a true xover.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...