Cj Kumz Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Hey guys..has anyone here got experience with the 'spl dynamics' brand. to be specific the spl-380d1a? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
audiofanaticz Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 I use to run a pair of spl dynamic ext-3000d amps. Never used their woofers before but they look decent so if the price is right and the brand is appealing to you and your from Finland or close to finland or else have a local importer of the brand you might as well give them a go.
Cj Kumz Posted December 28, 2013 Author Report Posted December 28, 2013 Yah they look like good subs. Got a mate running two off 7000rms and its mad mad sound Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.