XS Power

Nobody seems to carry a high output alt for my vehicle so Im just going to go with batteries and a lot of wire. I will be running 3500 watts rms for my subs and 400 watts rms to my mids and highs. I have a xs d6500 in the front but gets too close to the hood so im going to put it in the back with maybe another d6500 or a d3100. Will it be ok if I run these with a duralast gold battery under the hood??

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

no reason to run extra wire if you wont be having an HO alt.. just buy extra batteries for the rear and 1 maybe 2 runs of wire would be enough.. the wire doesnt make power it just transfers it and you really have nothing to transfer from the front to the rear.. only reason i see you having more than 1 run is if you have a battery bank in the front and you need to get all that power to the rear

a good battery charger is going to be your friend and you will need nightly charging.. the only thing that sucks is once your batteries are low they are low and you cant bump till the stock alt recharges them back up, or you put them on the charger so still out of luck.. sort of like a lowerider once the juice is gone its gone

Edited by Miguels

damn that sucks. my apartment is far from my parking spot so charging every night is tough. maybe i can charge during work. i have a battery tender plus

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt