Sundown Audio

3 amps, 3 subs, will this work?

Keveeno

if the amp has a pass through they are no different then y splitters.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

What is the best way to gain match properly? I'm assuming that I would have to buy RCA splitters to send signal to all three amps. How do I also narrow down to 1 bass knob?

Cant help with the gain matching but or the bass knob you can use a pac lc1 inline with the rcas and use splitters at the amps

do this if you still want a bass knob ^

You will need DMM to gain match.

Just Y the rca's to get signal to all three amps.

Set your amps to unclipped (CLEAN) power.

Put you DMM on the first amp and burp it get your voltage from that one.

Do the same for the next two.

Take your lowest voltage and set the other two to that.

This is a very high level how to, but that is the basis of how to gain match multiple amps.

And to answer the bass knob quextion a PAC LC-1 is a cheap solution.

I wouldnt burp them. I would unplug the subs on all amps and crank full tilt then check each amp. although burping could be more accurate i guess considering there is a load on the amp from the sub... hmmmmm....

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived