2006 Corolla (Da C) Loud and & clean system install from day 1 to now ( BEYMA,ORION HCCA, SELENIUM & more). New floor carpet and Fatmat entire floor

@truthsayer its only one car, i didnt repaint it its the factory color the car came in and yeah i had chrome handles first but got tired of them and took them off and same with the grill first had chrome and now i have black mesh. But as far as repaint im going to get it painted but bmw intergalos blue :nuts:

IMG_7722.jpg

IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7718.jpg

Bondo was thinking of some idea for the front panel of the trunk, to make a wall for the fatbox so nothing shows, let me know what u guys think of this design. I personally like it and was thinking of putting plexi glass behind it with some leds.

IMG_7730.jpg

And so the project of the rear dash begins

First idea bondo came up with was to do the dash like the picture below and the rings were 8inches big, incase later on down the road i want to change the rear deck but i didnt like it and was not going to change the rear deck so that idea was a no go

IMG_7938.jpg

IMG_8048.jpg

IMG_8049.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_8056.jpg

IMG_8057.jpg

IMG_8060.jpg

IMG_8061.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

IMG_8064.jpg

IMG_8067.jpg

IMG_8070.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

IMG_8110.jpg

Went back to the car (Da C) and see how the templates would look

IMG_8102.jpg

IMG_8103.jpg

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

So the final way the horns are going to be set up will be is like this, let me know what u guys think ur feedback is appreciated,

Bondo is going to make 2 big rings for each side of the rear dash, in other words 3 horns will have one ring and the other side vise versa. Some of you might think what about the middle of the rear deck? Well bass heads the middle is going to be a port for the bass to come through from and finger crossed bondo can make a toyota logo grill for it. Lets see what happens the rear deck is supposed to be done in 2 weeks will keep you guys updated!!!

IMG_8109.jpg

Update 1/7/14 got my 4 way stretch black leather for the rear deck today looks good and durable

IMG_7851.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

im from Princeton area, not to far away from you! hopefully I will have a chance to check it one day ;)

is ur friend working at some shop?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

For my paint job when i get all things i need for my car like front lip,side skirts,spolier, etc. Paint color is BMW intergalos blue it will look sexy with my Kyowa rims power coated white slammed on air ride :nuts:

A95C6DBC-98CE-4C65-B8C7-DB7621489B05.jpg

E6CF3BCC-08B3-4E2A-B44D-F638D2EFE0EF.jpg

Archived