Second Skin Audio

How much have dc subs changed over time

orion

I am going to be building a new suburban starting in june. Looking at using 12 lvl 3s but buying them in sets of four. How much have dc changed the level 3 subs in the last couple of years and are there going to be any line changes in the next year. I want to get all 12 but spread out over a 6 month time frame. 80 t here is going to be a change I will just save and buy all at once but will be late this year. Any help appreciated fellas.

It is because of my work and lifestyle. I have to do projects in steps. I drive semi now and am only home about 3 to 5 days out of every 5 weeks. So I have found over time it's just easier to do projects in steps. Not to mention it's easier on the wife's eyes when she she's 1000 gone instead of 3 or 4 thousand at a time lol. When I was building ar's she would wig out when I had spent 3 k here 3 k there lol.

You'd probably get a better price if bought all at once, just sayin'.

As for your question, they may change again, they may not. The current line is pretty successful (and new), but companies are looking to improve all the time. For a build like you're planning, I'd call the shop directly.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived