Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

i need help w sub box


jimmyholiday

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought a 12" kicker comp R... My question is... I have a 2000 Pontiac firebird and want to build a box for my hatchback that is odd shaped. Like 11" at bottom 16 at top, back panel 18" high and 15" high in front, 32" wide? Everytime I enter the dimensions I need the kicker app states "dimensions not recommended"? Help plz

Posted

Those are recommended for 2.25 net, the dimensions you give result in larger airspace, maybe that's why you are getting that message.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...