Second Skin Audio

Any Choice Subwoofer!

Eroc3k

Next thread on SMD: 'If you could choose between any food, which one would you choose? I don't even need explenations or goals, just throw random words in this thread it doesn't even have to be food."

:suicide-santa:

LOL... There's no goal to this thread just a simple question and yes a dumb one at that! But for the simple understanding of what people on here like as far as company and speaker choices. I like to understand what people think and analyze those thoughts. It gives me a better understanding of equipment (audio gear)! Why is there a need to have a reason to speak?

Anywho thank you for your animated reply as it humored me this morning. Enjoy friend

That doesn't seem to work, since nobody has actually given a good reason and add their goals to their choice.

All you will find is which brands are on the bandwagon.

It just seems like a lot of people have this same thread every month or so.

True! we can call it shootin the sh*t :BART: And I agree with you, i've yet to hear types of enclosures to use with said speaker. Lots of interesting sub's though. Some i've never heard of which makes shopping more fun. Now i get to research new companies (to me) that I was not aware of. Perhaps I was going to go with choice A but now after research find choice B to be a better choice. Maybe because of price, performance, hell even looks could make or break the deal for me, IDK. I am in research mode 100% and find ALL information valid to a certain degree. There are no wrong answers. just a bunch of people getting together to bull sh*t on a website.

So tell me, you've yet to reply your choice and why? :wacky:

Go to the Build Log Section, and you'll see what the smd members like, just by reading the titles and the number of views & answers on each build.

You'll find DC, Fi, Sundown, Audioque/SoundQubed, Ascendant Audio, and some more...Tantric, SSA, Digital Design,...it's a never ending story.

What fits your goals is the most important.

Again im just BSing around wondering peoples likes asnd dislikes. But I'll check out the area your specified thanks :detail:

Is this one of them there "if you had a million monies" threads?

Nah, theres some deep seeded logic behind it, but mostly just a thread for people to quickly state their answer to the topic question. I'm taking notes and doing research for my build. Asking silly questions like this one, uncovers possibilities (companies i've never heard of. Maybe companies you've never heard of) to be put on the table for me to analyze prior to my purchase. " I'D HATE TO BUY A PORSCHE 911 ONLY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE NISSAN GT-R" :rofl2:

So what info could you throw on the table?

sorry to drop in on the pre existing thread but while we are on the subject , i noticed that some people have chosen to go with fi and i wanted to know if FI is a good sub for sq as well ? I ask that because the company is based out of here vegas thanks in advance for your responces.

Dont forget Enclosure type. And just to clarify, the reason I ask to why that enclosure and speaker is again for research. Perhaps the subwoofer stated is able to be in any style box. Its an all around speaker! but you stated a 4th order because it'll yield a higher DB rating. Maybe from experience or knowledge base is how you know this. IDK thats why I ask. Thanks guys and possible a gal or two idk.

sorry to drop in on the pre existing thread but while we are on the subject , i noticed that some people have chosen to go with fi and i wanted to know if FI is a good sub for sq as well ? I ask that because the company is based out of here vegas thanks in advance for your responses.

Very good question! I too would like to know this answer.

Sorry guys, i cant do it. I just can't post what sub i would buy. All i know is i like shiny new things. Plus it only makes me depressed when i start dreaming about shit i will never be able to afford anyway.

Archived