Cj Kumz Posted January 8, 2014 Author Report Posted January 8, 2014 AJ11 cool. I'm using an Re audio Sx 15".I'm sure it can push about 135-140 or so.. So I think I'm going to go with 33hz. Can't wait for my new box Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Cj Kumz Posted January 8, 2014 Author Report Posted January 8, 2014 Snow drifter so 32-34hz is ok for Rap music right?? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 Higher frequencies will hurt more. Just think like this, you got a midget in your ear with a drumstick. The higher frequencies he will strike your eardrums faster and more with every cycle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.