mrmanny44 Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 What's a good size sub to put behind 3rd row seat in expedition. I'm in between 4-10's or 4-12's subs. I have two 15's in there now but not enough air space for subs. Any ideas thanks
jarrius Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 We need to know what type of car and what dimentions you have. With the info we have from you we can say 4 18's. Also you nees to decide what brand and model subs you want because that makes a difference. For exmple soundqubed 12's like big boxes(about 2.5 cubic feet) so 4 of those will be about 10 cubes or so after displacement if im correct. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
mrmanny44 Posted January 7, 2014 Author Report Posted January 7, 2014 Its a ford expedition and the measurements I have is 50w 12H 15D. That's for a four 10 setup. I'm limited on space so I need a good sub that I can maybe do a simple slot port on.
jarrius Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 so I am showing about 5.2ft^3 (may be off a tad). Also hope you are counting for room between the port and the back hatch(if you are going to build it like that) because the port needs to breath, or you can go subs up and port up. You should be able to 4 10's with no problem. 12's on the other hand I would not do due to lack of space. The 5.2ft^3 is before displacements so keep that in mind. Edit: some one correct me please if I am wrong. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Kyblack76 Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 Why is this in general? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.