Rockford96 Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 I hate asking this but can someone help me out with a box design I have a 03 monte Carlo now and i want to do a sealed off trunk my max dimensions are 36 width 14.5 high and 32 deep The equipment is 3 re audio 200 watt 10s on a ddm80 800 watts I listen to mostly all decaf My problem was the port I can't figure it out the three 10s side by side are 33" Thanks in advance guys My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Joe X Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 There are many series that will fit the description, which series are those subs.
Rockford96 Posted January 7, 2014 Author Report Posted January 7, 2014 The rfx series sorry they are dual 4 ill be running the dd amp at .6 My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Rockford96 Posted January 7, 2014 Author Report Posted January 7, 2014 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43760_RE-Audio-RFX10D4.html Those are the subs My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Joe X Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 The overall diameter of those subs is 10.9", to fit all 3 subs and the port the baffle needs to be wider, so see if you can make it wider than 36".
Rockford96 Posted January 8, 2014 Author Report Posted January 8, 2014 Ok thanks that's where I was coming up with a issue ill go outside and see if I can get a few mote inches My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Rockford96 Posted January 8, 2014 Author Report Posted January 8, 2014 The most wide I can get is 38" so can we just do 2 of the subs instead of three My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Joe X Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 No problem, you should build a cardboard dummy box to test fit before building, power limit: around rated, subsonic filter to 28Hz:
Rockford96 Posted January 8, 2014 Author Report Posted January 8, 2014 Thank you man! I appriciate it greatly! I'll be sure to post up a build log when I build the box thanks again! My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Joe X Posted January 8, 2014 Report Posted January 8, 2014 You're welcome Rockford96, be sure to test fit before building.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.