Rant mode, lying cry babies.

While some of this is true, we cannot overlook the selfless ones. This is true with anything in the world. Just like other forms of government assistance is constantly abused. While people like this disgust me, they all need to be aired out. Someone very close to me was at a PTSD support group and there was a kid in there who broke his hand basic training(never finished mind you) whom is collecting 100% service connected disability along 100% SSI disability for PTSD and other mental illnesses. While PTSD is a very vast and wide illness, it is not scapegoat, which is what most weak minded people use to make excuses for their actions. I myself, a rear combat Veteran whom served in the infantry, collects less than 40% for everything(physical not just mental). I guess I'm rambling on, but it pisses me off when I see this shit. People like this ruin it for the guys whom really need the help.Not implying myself either. I do what I can to reach out to other people with PTSD and hopefully help them deal with everyday life. Spending a year or more in a combat zone is very stressful. Then you pile on other shit like, direct fire, days without sleep, body bag detail, medivacs, mortar attacks, rocket attacks, IED's, VBIED's and all kinds of other fun shit, you have a serious soup sandwich. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss being in the Infantry and I see these other people acting like babies taking shit for granted.

No more rant haha.

You should be able to get re-rated every five years. If any service related disability gets worse you can use that to challenge your percentage. There are some people who abuse the system though. I know some paper pushers that got maxed out at 100%. Doesn't make any sense to me either.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Falls in line with the fact that everyone thinks they are entitled. They never think of long term ramifications, or the people it truly affects, just themselves and how they can fatten their wallets.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived