knowledge Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 i like 4 15's, something about multiple woofers excite me REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Wizzy Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 Ok i will make some pictures inside the car and i will measure exact dimensions to find out how much space i have. Ive done some research about the shipping and import taxes to my country and it should be around 500 - 600 USD for 4 15" and an amp. I have a friend who received 4 15" and he paid 470 USD. But woofers that i want are a little bit lighter.
Eroc3k Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 A single 32"............ Nah but seriously 4-15". I'm actually looking at changing my game plan from 2-12" to a single 15" for now then upgrading down the road to another 15... maybe SP4's OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... shhh shhh.... quiet... You'll let the secret out...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.