SlamminBeats Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 this is a vs. thread in disguise...bro how u figure its a vs thread stop crying how am i crying. you cant even pick subwoofers you had to make a thread crying to us.. "ohh smd which speakers should i pick" LOL
mr505 Posted January 17, 2014 Author Report Posted January 17, 2014 so guys I finally picked my subs after so much research and going back and forth so I'm I ordered a shd 12 for now till I get the funds for the other so just letting u guys know
mr505 Posted January 17, 2014 Author Report Posted January 17, 2014 for some off u that u don't know there tantric shd sub big ass 100lb beasts
SlamminBeats Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 good choice! sorry for being a chach in this thread let me know how you like them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.