mr505 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 hey guys I need help I got my new amp ct. at7000.1 and I need a good match up for this amp I got all electrical to power this mofo I'm looking to getting 2 12s so I need advice on what sub and yes 12s I'm done with 18s to big help
Nubcakeninja Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 look at some dc xls or level 5s maybe 1995 Blazer lt 4dr 2 t1d412s 1 t2500.1bd 4 polk audio door speakers 2 dash speakers(coming soon) 1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)
mr505 Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 i had dc xl before I'm not to into dc broand its for daily guys no comps just ground pounder
CJ18 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 I would go with the Level 5 12s. Conservatively rated for 3000w each, they will be a good match for your amp. I would be more than happy to help you if you want to send me a PM, or you can check them out on my website as well. http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/dc-audio-subwoofers-c-31_29.html
boom50cal Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 If you're electrical really is good.... Level 5 12's, XL's with a coil upgrade(if possible), AA Mayhem's, Fi BTL n3 12's(if you can find a pair), Crossfire xs SPL v2's, DD9912's. Maybe HDC4 12's. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Nubcakeninja Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 oh well thats good haha cuz those are the subs im looking into and im into that stuff i love going to comps but i like ground pounding too haha 1995 Blazer lt 4dr 2 t1d412s 1 t2500.1bd 4 polk audio door speakers 2 dash speakers(coming soon) 1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)
mr505 Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 I'm trying to stay away from dc subs had my bad experince but what u guys think of tantric subs
boom50cal Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Heard a single HDD of a VFL200.1, sounded good On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
mr505 Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 Heard a single HDD of a VFL200.1, sounded goodare they good daily subs
mr505 Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 do you guys think zv4s will handle the 7k and I been reading aroung that the gglue on surround and spiders fail
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.