Sundown Audio

Stetsom Amps

jmsonoma03

lol i've met you before i was there at that event here in fresno

and looking at that pic, that 7kd doesnt look so tiny, looks about the size of a 3000d, my eyes may be wacky though

well you would need 2 3000d's to produce what the amp does so you put 2 of those 3000d's togerter its not so small that amp is 2 feet long 2 inchs high

if you saw me at fresno then you have seen the stetsom ran daily on a 60 amp alt

cause that was a musical box and i ran it near full tilt all the way to fresno ima bass head

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i didnt stay long enough to watch anyone meter, nothing was there i was interested in so after a quick look i was out.

running full tilt off a 60amp alternator is a little far fetched sounding to me, but if you do it more power to you

Guest MegaloManiac

im goin to call bullshit flag. 7k on stock electrical? pssh

either way we are getting OT now. im out until the debate is real again.

lol i've met you before i was there at that event here in fresno

and looking at that pic, that 7kd doesnt look so tiny, looks about the size of a 3000d, my eyes may be wacky though

Yeah well this is were it got confusing with all the pics and dicussion, the guy that started this thread was asking about the 3600 watt amp,the 2K6D witch is 12.5" long and the 7KD is 24.5" :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

im goin to call bullshit flag. 7k on stock electrical? pssh

either way we are getting OT now. im out until the debate is real again.

But there is no real debate, you will never believe it until you tried it and that's how most people are, i brought this whole debate on termpro and some of the guys there said the same thing "it's an amazing amp" sorry if your one of those guys that likes to count FET's. A 9 time champ said the same thing with his amp regular system no H.O Alt and he played it for one hour and he loved it, Don't you think the 9X champ would tell the truth? :) I think most people are getting the idea, "If you use the amp they love the amp". :)

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

i didnt stay long enough to watch anyone meter, nothing was there i was interested in so after a quick look i was out.

running full tilt off a 60amp alternator is a little far fetched sounding to me, but if you do it more power to you

my truck does what it does far fetch or not i have plenty of people that seen it and are amazed

i have also bass raced 2 of those amps off a single 2400 and the same 60 amp alt

all i know is i never heard of stetsom untill a year and half ago when joey picked some up i played with one for a week fell in love and got one a month later

ima bass racer i like MUSIC daily shit this amp is verstile i have put it to the test 100 times over i dunno where you guys are getting this its gonna fail current hungry ect. ect.

im speaking from my expriance not from what i read some where ive had many ALOT of other amps that would not take no where near the abuse i give the stetsoms i dont make money off this ether nor does it affect me one way or the other if some one buys it or not

BUT!!! i dont like wrong info and or bashing of a product i love and stand by

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

lol it is pretty little for 7k then, i can see peoples wondering about the size due to cooling and such

That's the other thing that people can't belive. The size, everyone things it has to be as big as a 58 Buick to get that power, people are used to Hifonics, DD's Atomic's Kicker's being so huge, but the the fact is the world is getting smaller, cars, phones,computers, TV's ...well sorta ...really thin :lol:

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

meh im not bashing your product, if it was a sundown i would say its a little far fetched too.

i just have a hard time believing that electrical can stand up to 7k+ daily with no problems whatsoever.

I would like to see some clamped power out of that 7k while using only a 60 amp alt and one battery.

Sure you can run a 7000 watt amp on a stock electrical, but you sure as hell aren't going to get 7000 watts out of it.

7kd 16volt version played for over an hour with ONE kintic 2400 and a stock 60 amp alt!!!

how many amps you gonna see outa of that??? 250 at max thats one skinny fat kid

250 amps max would mean the 7k is putting out ~3000 watts, if that.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Archived