Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well, the undercoat didnt come out like we wanted so after we tried to sand it down we said fuck it and body filled every side of the box and got one sanded down.

other then that, nothing else go done.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

What i would do is use like house paint and do a coat of that and then use spray paint on it its basically a very very thick primer works good on the edges of boxes also

we are gonna do another coat of primer and we also picked up some metallic blue paint that nearly matches if not perfectly matches his trucks color so that should hopefully be done soon.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

haha yea.. finally decided to get on here.. and yea heavy prime will do the trick but its alot of hurry up and wait in it b/c having to put such a thick coat on it.. but my opinion what we have do on these with the bondo will work out the best b/c it covers any minor flaws in the wood and any slight cracks and it bondo hardens very fast so like the most u might have to wait is like 10 min for it to be ready for sanding. But i like how the bondo gives it a very smooth slick finish so when the paint is applied it ought to have a paint job as smooth as you vehicle. Also its extremely easy to apply the bondo and it moves along rather quickly, being that the bondo sets up extremely fast ( depending on the amount of hardner) but yea so far soo good alotta work left yet tho.. wed and thurs are the big days, UPS and FEDEX are gonna hate me! lmao.... OH also my partner here forgot about the 3 farad CAP that will also be installed.. and we have decided to go with dual DD's tonight. start on the box for those hopefully tuesday..

JAWJA COUNTRY BOYS CAN BOOM TOO!!!!

O8 CHEVY SILVERADO 5.3 VORTEC

LT EXT CAB

6.5" JVC COAXIAL DOOR SPEAKERS ALL THE WAY AROUND

4 250W 2"POWER ACOUSTIK TWEETERS

SOON TO BE 2 DD512'S IN A 5 CUBE BOX VENTED. POWERED BY A CRUNCH 1400X 2

SOON TO ALSO AMP UP THE DOOR SPEAKERS WHEN THE SUBS ARE ADDED

MUCH MORE ON THE DRAWING BOARD FOR THIS TRUCK!!!!!

Dont you think the bondo will crack?

nah i dont believe so.. the way the boxes are braced and no more power being pushed im pretty sure it'll hold up rather well. i'd worry about it crackin just as much as if we fiberglassed it. space is EXTREMELY tight so boxes are that big to where they'll flex that much.. the 6.5 and tweeter boxes arent gonna move enough air to flex the box and the 12" DD's are only gonna have like 1200 rms 1400 peak so like 600-700 per speaker and i had these in another truck and had no real box flex issues. and that was a 5 cube enclosure that was also serving and a back seat replacement.

JAWJA COUNTRY BOYS CAN BOOM TOO!!!!

O8 CHEVY SILVERADO 5.3 VORTEC

LT EXT CAB

6.5" JVC COAXIAL DOOR SPEAKERS ALL THE WAY AROUND

4 250W 2"POWER ACOUSTIK TWEETERS

SOON TO BE 2 DD512'S IN A 5 CUBE BOX VENTED. POWERED BY A CRUNCH 1400X 2

SOON TO ALSO AMP UP THE DOOR SPEAKERS WHEN THE SUBS ARE ADDED

MUCH MORE ON THE DRAWING BOARD FOR THIS TRUCK!!!!!

Archived