agf144 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 No pay needed I will when I get home in a bit Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
FUKAZ28 Posted January 15, 2014 Author Report Posted January 15, 2014 No pay needed I will when I get home in a bit Cool deal, I really apperciate it a lot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.